Recipes from the kitchen
Everyday back a the Carob HQ we are busy tasting and trying new recipes using our amazing The Carob Kitchen Carob Syrup. One of our favourites is in milk for a hot or cold drink (kids loves this).
Our 100% Pure carob syrup is sweet in taste but is also best friends with lots of savoury flavours. A few of its mates are:
- Paired with Pairs along with figs apples and red berry fruits.
- Its nuts about nuts, especially walnuts and almonds.
- More sweets? Yes please. Carob loves ice-cream, cream, milk and yoghurt, porridge, muesli and pancakes.
- Carob says: 'It's good to be green'; salad leaves, carrots, parsnip and Asian greens, like Bok Choy.
- Get your protein fix with pork, pancetta and bacon. Don't forget the chicken!
- Mix me, blend me, shake rattle and roll me; garlic, ginger, hoisen sauce, white wine vinegar and good old olive oil.
- Say cheese, carob has a soft spot for feta, goats curd and gorgonzola.