Recipe By Tanika Douglas
Makes 16 Blondies
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup The Carob Kitchen Roasted Carob Powder
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius, and line a 25 x 25cm baking tin with baking paper.
- In a bowl, add the coconut sugar and eggs, and whisk until lightly frothy.
- Then whisk in the melted coconut oil, then the carob powder, baking powder, almond meal, and gluten free flour until a smooth batter forms.
- Pour batter into your prepared tin, and place in the oven to cook for 15-20 minutes, until slightly risen and golden brown around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for ten minutes. Remove Blondies from tin and cut into squares. Store in an airtight container.