Carob Rocky Road
CAROB ROCKY ROAD
- 160g Carob Milk Bar
- ½ cup rice bubbles
- ¼ cup salted Pistachio (shelled)
- ¼ cup cashews ½ cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup cranberries
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl and slightly crush the cashews.
- Melt Carob Milk Bar chocolate (Bain Marie method*) then pour and mix through dry ingredients.
- Press into a lined tin, about one inch deep or more if preferred.
- Cool and set in refrigerator for no less than one hour.
- Slice of break and serve.
Store in fridge. For a salty, sweet version add ¼ teaspoon salt to the melted carob before mixing.
* Bring about an inch of water to a simmer in a saucepan. Set a heatproof bowl containing the broken carob pieces in the mouth of the pot, making sure the water doesn't touch the bottom of the bowl. Stir carob occasionally as it softens. When you have just a few small unmelted chunks, remove bowl from heat (residual heat will melt the rest).
Also in Recipes
Carob Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Make your choc chip cookies with good quality Carob - say hi to our Carob Bars 👋🏻